.

.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Good Bye for Now


Blueberry

It's time to say goodbye to blogging for a while.  This is not what it used to be.  Blogs have changed so much.  And I just don't fit anymore - if I ever did.

I will keep this going for myself.  To record the life Blueberry and Pistachio lead.  I don't want to lose that.  Even if I made no one else laugh - I sure cracked myself up and suppose I will continue to do so.

Audience of 1.  I like it.

No more worries about people misinterpreting my humor for seriousness or vice versa.  Much is lost in the translation, apparently.

Life is dullish in the summer anyway.  No walks - it's simply too hot for Blueberry and for me.  I think Pistachio may be the only one that truly enjoys the summer.  I will try to think up some more games to play with Blueberry.  I know she is bored.  As am I.  Come on fall - we can't wait til you get here!